Yahoo Mail Sign Up
Yahoo Mail is third-largest personal email service offered by Yahoo Inc. (simply as Yahoo!, styled as YAHOO!). Create a new Yahoo Mail account is easy and can be done in a couple of minutes.
Follow our tutorial step by step to sign up a new Yahoo Mail Account.
Set up a new Yahoo Mail Account: Step-by-step
- Go to www.yahoo.com. Click on "Mail" at the upper right corner of the Yahoo Home page.
- Click "Sign Up".
- Enter your information: First Name, Last Name. E.g., Donal Trump.
- Enter your prefer email address.
- Please choose a strong password to keep your account secure by using a mix of letters, numbers, and symbols in your password.
- Enter your phone number and select the country code.
- Select your birthday and gender
- Click "Continue" blue button. Yahoo will ask you to verify the phone number in next step.
- Click either "Text me a code" or "Call me with a code" to get the code.
- Get your code by SMS or phone call and fill it in the field. Click "Verify".
- Congratulations, you have created your new Yahoo Mail Account. Click "Started" button to go to your Yahoo Mail Inbox.
Continue to login to Yahoo Mail Account, see Yahoo Mail Sign In tutorial.