Tags: recover hotmail password
How To Recover A Forgotten Hotmail Password
If you can't login to your Hotmail account because of forgotten Hotmail password, follow this tutorial to recover your password in few steps:
- Go to Hotmail sign in page, then click "Sign in".
- Enter your Hotmail address in the blank. Click "Next".
- Click "Forgot my password".
- Select "I forgot my password" option, click Next
- Enter the characters you see in the picture in the blank. If you can’t see it clearly, click "New" for another picture. Click "Next"
- Choose the way you want to get the security code, by Text or by Call. Then click Next. You should have your phone registered with Hotmail.com when signing up your account to do this step easier.
- Enter last 4-digits of your phone number, click Send Code
- A 7-digits code will be sent to your phone, enter your code in the blank. Click Next
- Enter your new password in two blank. You should choose password that you haven't used before. To help protect your account, you need to choose a new password every time you reset it. Click Next to save the password.
- Congratulations! Your password has been recovered. Now you can Sign in your Hotmail by clicking Next.